IPQAM3.3 is the third generation of the Sumavision ultra density Edge-QAM after IPQAM3.0 and IPQAM3.1. Up to 256 frequencies in 1RU chassis, the highest density in the worldwide. The device is designed as a highly integrated digital video gateway which multiplexes and scrambles on-demand content streamed over an IP network.
The QF322, 64-Unadjacent-channel QAM Modulating card, is the new generation modulator from Sumavision with high integration technology. There are 32 un-adjacent channels of each RF output, and 2 RF ports on one module and each of them can be scrambled individually. 16 x SPF+ ports supports 10G data transferring, and output through any RF port on each modulating card.
• Full band range from 45MHz to 1000MHz.
• 4 slots, 4 modules, 8 RF ports.
• High integration, can achieve 256 frequencies RF outputs in 1RU.
• Support scrambling function.
• ITU-T J.83Annex A/B/C, DVB-C compliance.
• 10GbE data throughout, 9600M per port.
• ARP, ICMP, IGMP-V1/2/3.
• 256 channels per RF port.
• WEB/SNMP control and upgrade.
• Low power consumption.